i’m just going to leave this here
america can’t come to terms that they’re biggest human rights violators in the entire world.
evil vs evil
The writers of ATLA and Nickelodeon released comic book sets that explain what happened to Zuko’s mother, Toph’s relationship with her parents, how Republic City was founded, and other events that are linked to the Legend of Korra.
amykuney : sometimes I’m not mad at boys @darrenCriss
Police officers in Ferguson, Missouri, have begun wearing body cameras after weeks of unrest over the shooting death of an unarmed black teen by a white officer and sharply differing accounts of the incident, officials said on Sunday.
Michael Brown, 18, was shot multiple times by Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson on Aug. 9, sparking nearly three weeks of angry protests in the St. Louis suburb and drawing global attention to race relations in the United States.
Law enforcement and witnesses gave differing accounts of what transpired before Brown was shot, with police saying the teen had struggled with the officer. Witnesses say Brown held up his hands and was surrendering when he was shot multiple times in the head and chest.
The discrepancy has revived calls for officers across the county to be outfitted with body cameras to help capture an accurate record of police-involved incidents.
"The lock on your diary wasn’t very good, so it’s your fault I read your diary."
Happy birthday, JK and Harry!
sweet melancholy → seventeen hauntingly sad songs for when your anxious thoughts are too heavy, when you’re walking home on a cool november night, or when you just need to cry. like/reblog if you listen/download.
- a rush of blood to the head, coldplay.
- creep (acoustic), radiohead.
- flightless bird, american mouth, iron & wine.
- give me love, ed sheeran.
- holocene, bon iver.
- i’m through, ingrid michaelson.
- lua, bright eyes.
- medicine, daughter.
- modern man, arcade fire.
- no one’s gonna love you, band of horses.
- northern wind, city and color.
- poison and wine, the civil wars.
- sigh no more, mumford and sons.
- slow it down, the lumineers.
- to build a home, the cinematic orchestra.
- up all night, best coast.
- what sarah said, death cab for cutie.
chris evans + left boob + text posts aka i’m so sorry